Shave zucchini and squash into ribbons for this salad.
Zucchini and Squash Ribbons Salad
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Write a review
- 6 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- ¼ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 pound zucchini
- 1 pound yellow squash
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ¼ cup crumbled feta cheese
- ¼ cup toasted pine nuts
- In a large bowl, whisk together vinegar and next 5 ingredients. Using a vegetable peeler, peel zucchini and squash into ribbons into bowl. Add parsley, and toss gently to combine. Sprinkle with feta and pine nuts, and serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!