Enjoy this glowing sweet and sour Witches Brew at your upcoming fall festival event.
Makes about 1 gallon
Write a review
- 1 (32-ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen limeade concentrate, thawed
- 1½ cups sour apple drink mix*
- 1 (0.13-ounce) package lemon-lime flavored powdered drink mix
- 1 (2-liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
- Maraschino cherries
- In a large pitcher, stir together pineapple juice and next 3 ingredients until powdered drink mix is dissolved; cover and refrigerate. Just before serving, gently stir in ginger ale. Top servings with cherries.
- *We used Rose’s Cocktail Infusions Sour Apple Mix.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!