This rich and creamy white chocolate toffee fudge gets a bit of holiday flavor from eggnog and bourbon.
White Chocolate Toffee Fudge
Makes about 36 pieces
Write a review
- 1 cup sugar
- ¾ cup butter
- ¾ cup prepared eggnog
- 1 (12-ounce) package white chocolate morsels
- 1 (7-ounce) jar marshmallow crème
- 1 tablespoon bourbon
- 1½ cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup toffee bits
- Line a 9-inch square baking pan with foil, letting excess extend over sides of pan. Spray foil with butter-flavored cooking spray.
- In a medium heavy saucepan, bring sugar, butter, and eggnog to a boil over medium-high heat; cook, stirring constantly, for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in white chocolate, marshmallow crème, and bourbon until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Stir in marshmallows and toffee just until combined. Spread mixture into prepared pan.
- Let cool for 30 minutes, then cover and refrigerate until set, about 4 hours. Using excess foil as handles, remove from pan, and cut into 1½-inch pieces. Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!