If you have all your dairy ingredients except the cream cheese cold, you won’t have to chill this White Chocolate Banana Pudding before serving.
White Chocolate Banana Pudding
Makes 12 to 15 servings
- 2 (3.3-ounce) boxes instant white chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2½ cups milk, divided
- 1 (16-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (3.4-ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding mix
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 cup sour cream
- 6 medium bananas, thinly sliced
- 1 (12-ounce) box vanilla wafer cookies
- Garnish: white chocolate curls, vanilla wafers
- In a large bowl, beat white chocolate pudding mix, sweetened condensed milk, and cream cheese at medium speed with a mixer until smooth. Gradually add 1½ cups milk, beating until smooth and thick. Stir in whipped topping.
- In a separate large bowl, beat vanilla pudding mix, cream, and remaining 1 cup milk at medium speed with a mixer until smooth and thick. Stir in sour cream.
- In a large trifle dish or serving bowl, layer white chocolate pudding mixture, bananas, vanilla pudding mixture, and vanilla wafers as desired. Store, covered, in refrigerator for up to 2 days. Garnish with white chocolate curls and vanilla wafers before serving, if desired.
If you like this, here’s the classic Paula Deen Not Yo Mama’s Banana Pudding Recipe you might want to try.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!