These White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes are an easy side dish to add to your family meal.
White Cheddar Mashed Potatoes
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 4 pounds Russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1¼ cups half-and-half
- ⅓ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 3 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese
- Garnish: chopped fresh parsley
- In a large pot, place potatoes, and add cold water to cover. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat; reduce heat and simmer for 12 minutes or until tender.
- Drain potatoes well, and return to pan. Add half-and-half, sour cream, butter, and salt; mash with a potato masher to desired consistency. Add cheese, stirring until cheese melts. Garnish with parsley, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/