This tangy White Barbecue Sauce has a cult-following in Alabama and the deep south.
White Barbecue Sauce
Makes 2½ Cups
Write a review
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground red pepper
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together all ingredients, and cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, for 5 minutes. Let cool completely; refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/