This Wedge Salad with Tarragon Buttermilk Dressing is delicious any time of the year.
Wedge Salad with Tarragon Buttermilk Dressing
Makes 8 servings
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons whole-grain Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon minced green onion
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon salt
- 2 heads iceberg lettuce, cut into 4 wedges each
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup sliced radishes
- 1 cup halved grape tomatoes
- In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk and next 7 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 3 days.
- Top each lettuce wedge with carrots, radishes, and tomatoes; drizzle with dressing. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!