Wedge Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
Write a review
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries, thawed
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 small heads iceberg lettuce, each cut into thirds
- 4 ounces crumbled goat cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- In the container of a blender, combine raspberries and next 6 ingredients; process until smooth.
- Top each lettuce piece with raspberry mixture, goat cheese, and walnuts. Serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/