Fresh fruit, cilantro, tomato, red onion, jalapeño peppers, and lime juice create mouthwatering Watermelon Salsa.
Makes about 3 cups
- 4 cups cubed seedless watermelon
- 1 large tomato, seeded and chopped
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- 1 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- In a large bowl, stir together all ingredients. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!