Makes 7 cups
Write a review
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup sugar
- 6 cups cubed and seeded watermelon
- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups unsweetened pineapple juice
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup water and sugar to a boil over low heat, stirring until sugar dissolves. Remove from heat, and let cool completely.
- In the container of a blender, combine watermelon and sugar syrup; process until smooth. Strain mixture through a wire mesh sieve into a large pitcher, pressing down on watermelon to extract liquid; discard solids. Stir lemonade and pineapple juice into pitcher. Serve over ice.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/