Enjoy the sweet taste of Warm Vanilla Tres Leches with a delicious cookie on the side.
Warm Vanilla Tres Leches
Makes about 10 cups
Write a review
- 4 cups half-and-half
- 2 (14-ounce) cans sweetened condensed milk
- 2 (12-ounce) cans evaporated milk
- ¼ cup firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1 vanilla bean, split lengthwise, seeds scraped and reserved
- Sparkling sugar
- Sweetened whipped cream
- In a large saucepan, bring half-and-half, all milk, brown sugar, and vanilla bean and reserved seeds to a boil over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat, and discard vanilla pod.
- Lightly dip rims of glasses into water, then in sparkling sugar. Pour milk mixture into glasses, and top with whipped cream; serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/