This hearty sweet potato salad topped with pork tenderloin is a great way to refuel your body.
Warm Sweet Potato Salad with Pork Tenderloin
Makes 4 to 6 servings
Write a review
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons white wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups broccoli florets
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 5 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 (1.25-pound) pork tenderloins, trimmed
- For dressing: In a small bowl, whisk together all ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for up to 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 350°. Line 2 large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- For salad: On one prepared pan, toss together broccoli, potatoes, onion, 2 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; arrange in a single layer.
- In a small bowl, stir together paprika, garlic powder, remaining 2 1/2 tablespoons oil, remaining 1/2 teaspoon salt, and remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Spread mixture onto pork, and place on second prepared pan.
- Bake vegetables and pork for 30 minutes or until vegetables are tender and lightly browned and a meat thermometer inserted into center of pork registers 145°. Let pork stand for 10 minutes; slice.
- Divide vegetables and sliced pork among serving plates, and drizzle with dressing; serve immediately.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/