This tasty Waldorf Salad includes a mixture of apples, grapes, dried cranberries, and walnuts.
Makes about 5 cups
- ½ cup light mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons reduced-free Greek yogurt
- 1½ tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cups chopped Gala apples
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ⅓ cup dried cranberries
- ⅓ cup toasted walnut halves, roughly chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together mayonnaise, yogurt, and lemon juice. Stir in apples, grapes, celery, and cranberries. Cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Stir in walnuts; serve immediately.
Get more great traditional Southern recipes and more by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!