Pull out your waffle maker to make some delicious grilled cheese sandwiches!
Waffle-Grilled Three-Cheese Sandwiches
- ½ cup cream cheese, softened
- 3 tablespoons pepper jelly or grape jam
- 8 slices country-style white bread
- 8 slices medium Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- ¼ cup butter, melted
- Preheat a waffle iron to medium-high heat according to manufacturer’s directions.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese and jelly. Spread mixture onto 4 bread slices. Top each with 2 slices Cheddar, ¼ cup Monterey Jack, and remaining bread.
- Brush melted butter onto both sides of sandwiches. Cook until golden brown and cheese is melted, about 4 minutes. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!