This Turtle Ice Cream Sandwich Cake is a cool and creamy combination of caramel, chocolate, and chopped pecans.
Turtle Ice Cream Sandwich Cake
Makes 1 (8.5-inch) cake
- 1 (6-count) box ice cream sandwiches*, unwrapped
- ¼ cup caramel ice cream topping
- 2 tablespoons chopped pecans, divided
- 1 (8-ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Caramel Magic Shell Topping
- Chocolate Magic Shell Topping
- Line an 8.5-inch loaf pan with parchment paper, letting excess extend over sides of pan.
- Cut 2 ice cream sandwiches in half crosswise. Place 2 whole sandwiches and 2 halves in bottom of pan. Spread caramel topping onto sandwiches, and sprinkle with 1 tablespoon pecans. Repeat sandwich layer, and spread whipped topping on top of and around sides of sandwiches. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon pecans, and drizzle with caramel and chocolate Magic Shell. Loosely cover with plastic wrap, and freeze for at least one hour before serving or up to overnight. Using excess parchment as handles, remove from pan before serving.
*We used Mayfield Vanilla Ice Cream Sandwiches.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!