These Tropical White Chocolate Blondies are full of flavor from coconut, macadamia nuts, and pineapple.
Tropical White Chocolate Blondies
Makes about 2 dozen
Write a review
- 1 cup butter
- 6 (1-ounce) squares white chocolate
- 1½ cups sugar
- 4 large eggs
- 1½ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup sweetened flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- ¾ cup chopped dried pineapple
- Garnish: melted white chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a small saucepan, combine butter and white chocolate. Cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- In a large bowl, beat sugar and eggs at medium-high speed with a mixer until fluffy, about 5 minutes.
- Add flour and vanilla, beating until combined. Add butter mixture, stirring until combined. Stir in coconut, nuts, and pineapple. Spoon batter into prepared pan. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until center of brownies is set. Let cool completely before cutting. Drizzle with melted white chocolate, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/