Crunchy with celery and pecans, sweet with grapes, and flavored with tarragon, this traditional chicken salad is great year-round.
Traditional Chicken Salad
Write a review
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 2 cups halved red grapes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped toasted pecans
- Green leaf lettuce
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise and next 5 ingredients. Add chicken and next 3 ingredients, stirring to combine. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. Serve on croissants with lettuce, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription of Cooking with Paula Deen today!