This Tortellini and Asparagus Salad is an easy side for your spring meals.
Tortellini and Asparagus Salad
Makes 10 to 12 servings
Write a review
- ½ cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons Champagne vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 (9-ounce) packages refrigerated cheese tortellini, cooked according to package directions and drained well
- 1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil and next 5 ingredients. Stir in tortellini, asparagus, and bell pepper. Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!