Tomato Pie Dip
Serves: 8 to 10
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- ⅔ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons thinly sliced fresh basil
- ¼ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomato
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 1-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and next 4 ingredients with a mixer at medium speed until smooth; stir in tomatoes. Spoon mixture into prepared pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.