Makes about 3 cups
Write a review
- 12 tomatillos, husks removed
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 jalapeños, seeded and minced
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium saucepan, brig tomatillos and water to cover to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat, and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until tender; drain well.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine tomatillos and all remaining ingredients, and pulse until finely chopped. Cover and refrigerate up to 1 week.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/