Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 2 (3-ounce) packages soft ladyfingers
- 2/3 cup hot coffee
- 1 cup sugar, divided
- 2 tablespoons amaretto liqueur
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 (8-ounce) containers mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cocoa powder
- Garnish: chocolate curls
- In a 9-inch springform pan, arrange ladyfingers in an even layer, cutting to fit.
- In a small bowl, stir together coffee, 1/2 cup sugar, and amaretto until sugar has dissolved. Drizzle mixture over ladyfingers.
- In a large bowl, beat cream and 1/4 cup sugar at medium speed with a mixer until soft peaks form. Add mascarpone, vanilla, and remaining 1/4 cup sugar. Beat until smooth. Spread mixture over ladyfingers.
- Cover and refrigerate up to 4 hours before serving. Remove sides of pan, and dust with cocoa powder. Garnish with chocolate curls, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!