Grab a rotisserie chicken from the grocery store if you don’t have time to cook chicken for this Tex-Mex lasagna.
Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sour cream
- ¼ cup sliced green onion
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 (19-ounce) can enchilada sauce
- 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons Mexican seasoning*
- 6 burrito-size flour tortillas
- 2 (8-ounce) packages shredded Monterey Jack cheese with peppers
- Garnish: sliced avocado, chopped tomato, fresh cilantro, sliced green onion
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, stir together cream cheese, sour cream, and green onion until smooth. In a large bowl, stir together chicken and next 4 ingredients.
- Place 2 tortillas in bottom of prepared pan, overlapping to cover bottom of dish if necessary. Spread with one-third of cream cheese mixture. Top with one-third of chicken mixture and one-third of cheese. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with avocado, tomato, cilantro, and green onion, if desired.
- *We used McCormick Perfect Pinch Mexican Seasoning.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/