These Tenderloin Steak and Pepper Kabobs are easy to make and have plenty of flavor from a delicious Cilantro-Lime Marinade.
Tenderloin Steak and Pepper Kabobs
Makes 8 to 10 servings
- 1 (4-pound) beef tenderloin, trimmed and cut into 2-inch cubes
- 1 green bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 sweet onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 cup Cilantro-Lime Marinade (recipe follows)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine beef and next 4 ingredients. Add 1 cup Cilantro-Lime Marinade. Seal bag, and chill for at least 4 hours, or refrigerate up to 12 hours.
- Spray grill rack with nonstick nonflammable cooking spray. Preheat grill to medium-high heat (350° to 400°).
- Remove beef and vegetables from bag, discarding marinade. Thread beef, peppers, and onions alternately onto metal skewers. Grill kabobs, covered with grill lid, for 10 to 12 minutes, turning occasionally.
Makes about 2 cups
- 1 (12-ounce) bottle light beer
- ¼ cup fresh lime juice
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- In a medium bowl, stir together beer and remaining 9 ingredients.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!