Tangy Olive Tapenade is delicious spread on cream cheese or mixed with feta cheese and served with with crackers.
Tangy Olive Tapenade
Write a review
- 2 (7-ounce) jars manzanilla olives, drained
- 1 (8-ounce) jar pitted Greek black olives, drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar pitted kalamata olives, drained
- 1 (3½-ounce) jar capers, drained
- ½ cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine olives and capers; pulse until mixture is chunky. Add olive oil, parsley, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, and crushed red pepper; pulse to combine. Spoon mixture into small jars, and seal; store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!