Baste Tangy Lemon-Herb Grilling Sauce on chicken thighs at your next cookout.
Tangy Lemon-Herb Grilling Sauce
Makes 3 Cups
Write a review
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- ½ cup distilled white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh oregano
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 teaspoon water
- In a medium saucepan, whisk together mayonnaise and next 8 ingredients, and cook over medium heat, whisking constantly, for 5 minutes. Reduce heat to low.
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg yolk, cornstarch, and 1 teaspoon water. Whisk egg mixture into mayonnaise mixture, and cook, whisking constantly, for 10 minutes. Let cool completely; refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 1 month.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/