These Tangy Garlic Wings easy to make and great for casual gatherings.
Tangy Garlic Wings
Makes 10 to 12 servings
Write a review
- 1 cup ketchup
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2 dashes hot sauce
- 4½ pounds chicken wings
- In a large bowl, stir together ketchup and next 6 ingredients. Add wings, tossing to coat; cover and refrigerate for 4 hours.
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line large rimmed baking sheets with aluminum foil.
- Place wings on prepared pans in a single layer, and brush with marinade.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until chicken is done.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/