These Taco-Stuffed Potatoes are piled high with hearty beef, sour cream, Cheddar cheese, tomatoes, and green onions.
Makes 6 servings
Write a review
- 2 pounds ground chuck
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 (16-ounce) jar mild taco sauce
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- Classic Baked Potatoes (recipe follows)
- ½ cup sour cream
- ¾ cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- ½ cup chopped tomato
- ¼ cup chopped green onion
- In a large skillet, cook ground chuck, onion, and garlic over medium-high heat for 10 minutes or until browned and crumbly. Drain well, and return to pan. Stir in taco sauce, cumin, chili powder, and salt. Cook over medium heat for 5 minutes or until heated through.
- Split open Classic Baked Potatoes, and divide meat mixture, sour cream, cheese, tomato, and green onion among potatoes.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/