Springtime Swirled Marshmallow Bark
Makes about 2¼ pounds
Write a review
- 2 (16-ounce) packages vanilla-flavored candy coating
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- ½ cup green candy wafers,* melted according to package directions
- ½ cup blue candy wafers,* melted according to package directions
- 1½ tablespoons small white dragées
- 2 teaspoons white nonpareils
- Line a jelly-roll pan with parchment paper.
- In a large microwave-safe bowl, melt candy coating according to package directions. Stir in marshmallows, and spread onto prepared pan.
- Drop melted candy wafers by tablespoonfuls separately onto candy coating mixture, and swirl together with a fork. Sprinkle with dragées and nonpareils, and refrigerate for 2 hours or until firm.
- Break into pieces for serving. Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
- *We used Wilton Green and Blue Candy Melts.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/