Sun-dried tomatoes, Parmesan cheese, and crispy bacon give this dip tons of flavor.
Sun-Dried Tomato, Spinach, and Bacon Dip
Serves: 6 cups
- 1 (16-ounce) container sour cream
- 1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1½ cups grated Parmesan cheese
- ½ cup unsalted butter
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained
- 1 (7-ounce) jar oil-packed sundried tomatoes, drained and chopped
- 6 slices bacon, chopped and cooked until crisp
- Tortilla chips
- In a medium saucepan, cook sour cream, cream cheese, Parmesan, and butter over medium heat, stirring frequently, until melted and smooth. Stir in artichokes, spinach, tomatoes, and bacon, and cook until heated through. Serve with chips.