This quick side dish contains summer squash, zucchini, and field peas.
Summer Squash Medley
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped Vidalia onion
- 2 cups chopped zucchini
- 2 cups chopped yellow squash
- 1 cup fresh field peas, cooked until tender
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until translucent. Add zucchini and squash, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in peas, salt, and pepper, and cook just until heated through.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!