Strawberry-Cardamom Rice Pudding
Makes 4 servings
Write a review
- 1 pound fresh strawberries, hulled and diced
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 (13.66-ounce) can unsweetened coconut milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cardamom
- 1/2 cup Arborio rice, rinsed under cool water
- Garnish: toasted sweetened flaked coconut
- In a large bowl, stir together strawberries, sugar, and lime juice; set aside.
- In a large saucepan, bring coconut milk, salt, and cardamom to a boil over medium-high heat. Stir in rice; reduce heat, and simmer, covered, for 30 to 35 minutes. Stir strawberry mixture into rice mixture. Garnish with coconut, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/