Try this Stir-Fried Shrimp and Scallops with Cashews dish for a quick and healthy weeknight meal with your family.
Stir-Fried Shrimp and Scallops with Cashews
Makes about 4 servings
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, divided
- ½ pound fresh scallops
- ½ pound large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 (12-ounce) package fresh green beans, trimmed and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 cup chopped cashews
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- ½ cup chicken broth
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Hot cooked brown rice
- Garnish: chopped toasted cashews
- In a large skillet, heat 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add scallops and shrimp, and cook for 2 minutes per side. Remove from pan; set aside.
- In the same skillet, heat remaining 1 tablespoon vegetable oil over medium-high heat. Add green beans, cashews, and garlic; cook for 1 minute.
- In a small bowl, combine broth and next 4 ingredients, stirring until cornstarch is dissolved. Add broth mixture to green bean mixture, and cook for 1 minute. Return shrimp and scallops to pan, stirring to combine. Cook for 2 minutes or until heated through. Serve over rice, and garnish with cashews, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/