This delicious Sticky Cider-Glazed Chicken is easy to make for dinner on busy nights. Serve this filling dish with your favorite seasonal vegetables.
Sticky Cider Glazed Chicken
Makes 4 servings
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 boneless skinless chicken thighs
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ cup apple cider
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- Garnish: chopped fresh sage
- Preheat oven to 375°.
- In a large ovenproof skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Sprinkle chicken all over with salt and pepper. Add chicken to skillet; cook until golden brown, about 3 minutes per side. Remove chicken from skillet.
- Whisk cider and molasses into skillet; cook, whisking frequently, until thickened, 8 to 10 minutes. Return chicken to skillet.
- Bake until a meat thermometer inserted in thickest portion of chicken registers 165°, about 25 minutes. Garnish with sage, if desired.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!