This Spring Vegetable Pasta Salad is simple and delicious!
Spring Vegetable Pasta Salad
Makes 6 to 8 servings
- ⅓ cup plain whole Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh dill
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ½ (16-ounce) package penne pasta, cooked according to package directions
- 4 rainbow carrots, shaved into ribbons
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- ⅓ cup thinly sliced green onion
- 2 cups fresh baby arugula
- In a large bowl, whisk together yogurt, lemon zest and juice, oil, thyme, parsley, dill, sugar, salt, and pepper until smooth. Stir in pasta, carrots, tomatoes, and green onion until well combined. Cover and refrigerate until cold, about 1 hour. Stir in arugula just before serving.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!