Whip up this tasty Spinach Artichoke Dip for your next holiday get-together.
Spinach Artichoke Dip
Makes about 4 cups
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 (6-ounce) bag fresh spinach
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 (8-ounce) package Neufchâtel cheese, softened
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- ½ cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, smashed
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon shredded Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In a medium skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add spinach and salt; cover and cook until spinach is wilted, about 5 minutes. Remove from skillet, and let drain on paper towels. Squeeze spinach dry thoroughly, and chop.
- In a large bowl, stir together spinach, Neufchâtel, sour cream, mozzarella, artichokes, garlic, and pepper until combined. Spoon mixture into an 8-inch ovenproof skillet or baking dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Bake until golden brown and bubbly, 35 to 40 minutes.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!