This refreshing and tasty Spinach and Fennel Salad with Creamy Goat Cheese Dressing is a great addition to your family dinner.
Spinach and Fennel Salad with Creamy Goat Cheese Dressing
Makes 8 to 10 servings
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- ¾ teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1 (4-ounce) package goat cheese, softened
- 2 to 3 tablespoons water
- 2 (6-ounce) bags fresh baby spinach
- 1 bulb fennel, cored and thinly sliced
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sour cream and next 6 ingredients. Stir in goat cheese. Add water, 1 tablespoon at a time, whisking until dressing reaches desired consistency.
- Divide spinach, fennel, and tomatoes evenly among salad plates. Serve with dressing.
Get more great traditional Southern recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!