These Spicy Avocado Deviled Eggs will be a hit at your next event!
Spicy Avocado Deviled Eggs
Makes 12 servings
Write a review
- 6 large eggs
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted, and peeled
- 2 serrano chiles, seeded and chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Place eggs in a fine mesh sieve, and place sieve in boiling water; cook for 12 minutes. Transfer eggs in sieve to a large bowl of ice water, and set aside until cool enough to handle. Peel eggs, and halve lengthwise. Separate yolks and whites.
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine egg yolks, avocado, and next 6 ingredients; process on high until smooth and creamy. Spoon or pipe egg yolk mixture into egg white halves, and sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.
- For a milder heat, substitute jalapeños for serranos.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great traditional Southern recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!