Toasty marshmallows, melted chocolate, and graham crackers on top of a chocolate base create luscious s’mores brownies.
Makes about 12
Write a review
- ½ cup unsalted butter, cubed
- 2 (4-ounce) bars semisweet chocolate, chopped
- ¾ cup plus 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar, divided
- ½ cup all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 4 large eggs, divided
- ⅔ cup plain Greek yogurt, divided
- 3 teaspoons vanilla extract, divided
- 1 cup crunchy Biscoff European Cookie Spread
- 2 (4-ounce) bars milk chocolate, chopped
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup crumbled graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 9-inch square baking pan with baking spray with flour. Line pan with parchment paper, letting excess extend over sides of pan; spray parchment with baking spray.
- In a medium microwave-safe bowl, cook butter and semisweet chocolate on high in 30-second intervals, stirring between each, until melted and smooth, about 1½ minutes total.
- In a small bowl, whisk together ¾ cup brown sugar, flour, salt, and baking powder. In a large bowl, whisk together 3 eggs, ⅓ cup yogurt, and 2 teaspoons vanilla. Whisk flour mixture into egg mixture until combined. Whisk in melted chocolate mixture until combined. Spread half of batter in prepared pan.
- In another medium bowl, whisk together cookie spread, remaining 2 tablespoons brown sugar, remaining ⅓ cup yogurt, remaining egg, and remaining 1 teaspoon vanilla. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto chocolate batter. Drop remaining chocolate batter by tablespoonfuls onto cookie spread layer. Using a knife, swirl batters together.
- Bake until lightly browned, about 25 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with milk chocolate, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
- Bake until marshmallows are toasted and chocolate has melted, about 5 minutes more. Let cool completely in pan on wire rack. Using excess parchment as handles, remove from pan before cutting into bars. Store in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/