This Smoky White Bean Hummus has plenty of flavor from lemon zest, tahini, smoked paprika, red pepper, and garlic.
Smoky White Bean Hummus
Makes 1⅓ cups
Write a review
- 1 (15.5-ounce) can cannellini beans, rinsed and drained
- ⅓ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon smoked paprika
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- ⅛ teaspoon ground red pepper
- Garnish: smoked paprika
- In the work bowl of a food processor, combine all ingredients, and process until smooth. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Garnish with paprika, if desired.
- Hummus can be made up to 3 days in advance.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!