Smoky Pimiento Cheese
Makes about 6 cups
Write a review
- 2 cups mayonnaise
- 1 (7-ounce) jar diced pimientos, drained
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 3 cups shredded white Cheddar cheese
- 3 cups shredded smoked Cheddar cheese
- 1 cup finely chopped toasted pecans
- In a large bowl, stir together mayonnaise and next 3 ingredients; stir in all cheese and pecans until well combined. Cover and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
- Get out your box grater, and shred the cheese yourself for this recipe rather than using bagged preshredded cheese. The flavor and texture will be so much better.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/