You can easily prepare and package these Skillet S’mores beforehand to take to an outdoor campout (or even to give as party favors or gifts if you’re having company over). Pick up some mini skillets and cellophane bags at a kitchen supply store to create one-of-a-kind treats!
Makes 12 servings
Write a review
- 12 mini cast-iron skillets
- 6 (1.55-ounce) individually wrapped milk chocolate bars, broken into 12 pieces each
- 1 (10-ounce) bag miniature marshmallows
- Graham crackers
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- In each skillet, place 6 chocolate pieces, and top each with a small handful of marshmallows.
- Bake for 5 to 7 minutes or until chocolate is melted and marshmallows are toasted. Serve on a heatproof tray with graham crackers.
- Kitchen Tip: You can also make these s'mores over the fire. Using heavy-duty oven mitts, place skillets on a grate over the campfire until chocolate and marshmallows are melted.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/