Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 3 pounds medium fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 1/2 cups butter
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (12-ounce) package thin spaghetti, cooked according to package directions
- 1 (8-ounce) package processed cheese product, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- Preheat oven to 350˚.
- Add shrimp to a 13x9-inch baking dish. In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add onion; cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes or until tender. Stir in parsley and next 6 ingredients; pour onto shrimp in pan. Bake, stirring occasionally, for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and stir in spaghetti and cheese. Bake 5 minutes more or until cheese is melted.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/