This Shrimp Salad in Endive Leaves is a great light, no-cook appetizer that’s full of fresh flavor.
Shrimp Salad in Endive Leaves
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 1 pound cooked peeled and deveined medium shrimp, chopped
- ⅓ cup minced celery
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh chives
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh tarragon
- 1 teaspoon Champagne vinegar
- ½ teaspoon Dijon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ⅛ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 heads Belgian endive, leaves separated
- In a medium bowl, stir together shrimp and next 8 ingredients. Cover and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Spoon about 2 tablespoons shrimp mixture onto each endive leaf; serve immediately.
- Buy already-cooked shrimp or have the seafood counter at the grocery store steam the shrimp for you.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/