Make dinnertime a little easier and healthier with this fuss-free Shrimp, Kale, and Potato Skillet.
Shrimp, Kale, and Potato Skillet
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- ½ teaspoon dry mustard
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 pound large fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined (tails left on)
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 bunch curly kale, chopped (about 4 cups)
- 2 tablespoons dry white wine
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a 12-inch skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add potatoes, and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden and crispy, about 20 minutes. Stir in ½ teaspoon salt, dry mustard, and paprika. Remove potatoes from skillet, and set aside.
- Increase heat to medium-high. Add shrimp to skillet, and sprinkle with remaining ½ teaspoon salt; cook until shrimp are seared and begin to turn pink. Turn shrimp, and add green onion and garlic; cook for 1 minute. Stir in kale, and cook until lightly wilted, about 1 minute. Add wine; cook until liquid is reduced by half, about 2 minutes. Stir in potatoes and parsley. Serve immediately.