This hearty sheet pan dinner is as simple as throwing some smoked sausage, Brussels sprouts, and apple on your trusty sheet pan and roasting it up. Easy enough for a weeknight dinner, but tasty enough for some company!
Sheet Pan Smoked Sausage, Sprouts, and Apples
Serves: Makes 4 servings
- 4 cups Brussels sprouts, halved
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 Pink Lady apple, chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon brown mustard
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 pounds smoked sausage links
- Preheat oven to 425°. Line a sheet pan with foil, and spray with cooking spray.
- In a microwave-safe bowl, microwave Brussels sprouts and 1 tablespoon water on high until slightly tender, 3 to 4 minutes.
- In a large bowl, toss together Brussels sprouts, apple, honey, mustard, oil, salt, and pepper. Spread mixture on one side of prepared pan. Add sausage links to other side of pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Serve immediately.