Makes 6 to 8 servings
Write a review
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- ¾ cup dry white wine
- 1 (16-ounce) jar Alfredo sauce
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded Italian cheese blend
- ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 pound medium fresh shrimp, peeled, deveined, and chopped
- 1 (16-ounce) container crabmeat, picked free of shells
- 12 ounces flounder fillets, cubed
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley
- 9 oven-ready lasagna noodles
- 1 (8-ounce) package shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 350°. Spray a 2½-quart baking dish with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large skillet, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring occasionally, for 8 minutes or until onions are tender. Add wine, and cook for 2 minutes. Stir in Alfredo sauce, shredded cheese blend, and nutmeg until cheese melts. Remove from heat, and stir in shrimp, crab, and flounder.
- In a medium bowl, combine ricotta, egg, and parsley.
- In bottom of prepared pan, spread ¼ cup ricotta mixture. Place 3 lasagna noodles over ricotta mixture (do not overlap noodles). Spread one-third of remaining ricotta mixture over noodles. Top with one-third of seafood mixture, and sprinkle with one-third of mozzarella. Repeat layers twice.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving.
- Try switching up the seafood in this dish to suit your tastes. Lobster and scallops make for delicious additions, and cod is an easy substitute if you're not too keen on flounder.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/