This pork roast is great to serve as a holiday main dish or for Sunday supper.
Savory Lemon-Herb Pork Roast
Makes 8 to 10 servings
Write a review
- 1 (4- to 5-pound) boneless pork loin roast, trimmed
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh thyme
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- Garnish: lemon wedges, fresh herbs
- In a large resealable plastic bag, place pork, olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, rosemary, mustard, salt, and pepper. Seal bag, and gently shake to combine. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- Preheat oven to 450º. Spray a roasting pan and roasting rack with nonstick cooking spray. Remove roast from bag, discarding marinade, and let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes. Place roast on rack in prepared pan.
- Bake until a thermometer inserted in thickest portion registers 145º, 35 to 45 minutes. Let stand for 10 minutes before serving. Garnish with lemon and herbs, if desired.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!