These brussels sprouts from Paula Deen are extra delicious thanks to pomegranate seeds and fresh parsley.
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts
Makes about 6 servings
- ¼ cup unsalted butter
- 2 pounds Brussels sprouts, quartered
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 cup pomegranate seeds
- ¼ cup minced shallots
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- In a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat. Add Brussels sprouts, salt, and pepper, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes or until edges begin to brown and sprouts are just tender. Stir in pomegranate seeds and all remaining ingredients, and cook until heated through. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!