These Rum Raisin Blondies are chewy and rich with a flavorful kick.
Rum Raisin Blondies
Makes about 2 dozen
Write a review
- 1 cup raisins
- ½ cup dark rum
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 2 cups firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chopped toasted walnuts
- In a small bowl, combine raisins and rum. Let stand for at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours; drain.
- Preheat oven to 350˚. Spray a 13x9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine melted butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and vanilla, stirring until smooth.
- In a medium bowl, combine flour and baking powder. Gradually add to butter mixture, stirring until combined. Stir in walnuts and raisins. Spoon batter into prepared pan, and bake for 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Let cool completely before cutting.
Paula Deen Magazine https://www.pauladeenmagazine.com/