These Rosemary Smashed Potatoes are easy to prepare and taste delicious.
Rosemary Smashed Potatoes
Makes 8 servings
- 4 pounds small red potatoes
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Preheat oven to 375º. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with foil.
- Place potatoes on prepared pan. In a small bowl, stir together olive oil, garlic, rosemary, and salt. Drizzle oil mixture onto potatoes, and toss together until well coated. Arrange potatoes in an even layer on pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until golden brown. Using the bottom of a drinking glass or small bowl, carefully flatten potatoes until they are about 1 inch thick. Serve immediately.
Get more great recipes by ordering your subscription to Cooking with Paula Deen today!